Anna Lehmann artwork • painting • previously for sale The harbour of Oudewater
Delft 1876-1956 Den Haag
The harbour of Oudewater
oil on canvas 50.2 x 60.4 cm, signed l.l. and painted circa 1927
This painting was previously for sale.
Anna Lehmann received her painting training at the Academy in The Hague. She would later marry one of her teachers, the painter Cornelis Koppenol. Lehmann painted, drew and etched (Brabant) landscapes, (flower) still lifes and a single figure piece. She was a member of the Pulchri Studio in The Hague and often signed her paintings as Anna Koppenol-Lehmann.